Slider

H54F

Friday, August 9, 2013

I don't have many photos for my H54F post,
but I can still give you 5 things that were great this week!

Of course linking up with Lauren for H54F,
and Darci for 5 on Friday :)

1. Went to a crazy good concert with my dad on Saturday!
Oleander & 3 Doors Down were great,
but Daughtry stole the show!
He did an acoustic version of Wicked Games by Chris Issac that blew everyone away!
Oh, and his version of In the air tonight was out of this world!



2. After a little over a week away (sick kid and instructor on vaca) from barre class,
I got back to the amazing workout on Monday night!

3. Ordered a bunch of new magazines this week :)
How it is possible to spend $12 for a year long subscription,
but they make you pay $7 for a single issue at the store?!
4. Made this crockpot ribs recipe courtesy of Pinterest :)
I used Pepsi instead of Dr. Pepper,
and Sticky Fingers Sauce...BEST EVER!!
Seriously if you haven't ate at a Sticky Fingers restaurant or at least had their BBQ sauce
you are totally missing out!
Check out their site today to see where you can buy some sauce near you :)


They turned out amazing! Fall of the bone delish!!!

5. My boys are back!
The Cleveland Browns that is!
1st preseason game is in the books and I can't wait for the regular season to start.
This girl is will be at the home opener on September 8th! :)
 And another thing...while I deeply miss Josh Cribbs,
I think Travis Benjamin will be an incredible replacement on Special Teams!
Did you see his 91 yard kick return?!?!

What was good about your week?
Made any good Pinterest recipes recently?
Have you been to a Sticky Fingers before?
Have a great weekend!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Ooo ooo what new magazines did you order? I really should do that, it probably makes more sense to just subscribe to Real Simple if I buy it every time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness what didn't I order! lol! I updated the list on my post the other day actually.

      Parents, Family Fun, Health, Ladies Home Journal, Taste of Home, Celebrate, and Better Homes and Gardens. I think that is all :)

      Delete
  2. I love magazines, any and all! Subscriptions kill me though, because they make sense financially, but I have trouble throwing them away so they just stack up. What ones did you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hold onto my mags forever! Thankfully I work in an office with a waiting area so they can be reread by others, taken with them, or just recycled after they are out of date.

      I eneded up adding Parents, Family Fun, Ladies Home Journal, Celebrate, Taste of Home, and Better Homes and Gardens. A couple of them were only $5 for the year with another subscription! Seriously good deals! :)

      Delete
  3. Love me some Daughtry! And while I'm not a Browns fan, I always liked Josh Cribbs and it sucks that he's not there anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cribbs was great! I miss him, but I am sure I will move on :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts