Slider

High Five 4 Holidays

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

While I would love to say that I will be posting on
Thursday & Friday this week,
I can't honestly say that I will :/

Thursday is the 4th of July
and that means we have a 4 day weekend upon us my friends!
YEH!!!!


So just in case I bring you my 5 glorious reasons I am thankful
it is a holiday weekend :)
  1. Extra days away from the office! Who doesn't want that?
  2. Catch up on sleep/TV shows/laundry and still have time for fun!
  3. 4 Full days of playing and laughing with X :)
  4. Cookouts & Cocktails :)
  5. Soaking up some Vitamin D...weather permitting ;)
What do you love about holiday weekends?
Any big 4th of July plans?
Do you go somewhere to watch fireworks?


Until next time...Have a Happy 4th of July and wonderful long weekend!

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. I'm giddy with excitement over a few days of relaxing too! We're having a cook out, swimming, watching fireworks and having s'mores by the fire pit. Can't wait!!! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison! You as well! And thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts