Slider

Fall on the brain

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

If you read my post yesterday,
you can probably gather that my favorite season is Fall :)

So many things to look forward to in the Fall...

Of course Football season...LET'S GO BROWNS!

Cool evenings sitting around a fire

Sweaters with shorts

T-shirts with jeans

New seasons of TV shows begin

PUMPKINS (dinner in a pumpkin is amazing!)

recipe here

My 7 year wedding anniversary :)

Back to school supplies :)
I am not in school, nor do I NEED school supplies,
but I love the idea of stocking up on all those new notebooks, pens, etc!

VACATION!!!!
Smoky Mountains & Nashville you are only a couple months away!!!


Don't get me wrong,
I enjoy summer, well I used to enjoy summer :(
Working 5 days a week and trying to handle an on-the-go toddler
during the evening and on weekends
doesn't allow for much outside fun.
Plus, with the temps high and the humidity higher...
no one wants to be outside!

So yes, it is July 23rd
but I am more than ready for the Fall to arrive!


Are you ready for Fall to arrive?
What do you look forward to during the Fall months?
Any trips planned?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts