Slider

1st Birchbox Delivery

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A few of the blogs I read daily receive a few
different home delivery boxes of goods/samples.
After reading about these different boxes I decided to give one a try :)

I signed up for Birchbox a little over a month ago
and quickly completed my profile based on the items I would be interested
in receiving in the mail.

My very 1st Birchbox arrived in the mail yesterday!


Having watched the sneek peek video above I couldn't wait to see what I would
actually receive :)



I have to admit,
I was slightly bummed by the size of the box when I opened it
and the samples are pretty small as well :(
However, I did receive a few items I was looking forward to trying
after watching the video!
Bummed I didn't get the bobby pins they showed though :(

As I use/try the products I will make sure to post updates,
but for now here is what I received....

  1. Tan Towel - I NEED a tan, so I am super excited to try this out!
  2. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - Tried this on my hair this morning, but no noticeable difference.
  3. Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow - I used it instead of my normal foundation this morning, and so far I am loving it! Great color/glow/coverage...so far ;)
  4. Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips - Tried it out this morning as well, and again...so far so good :)

Do you receive a monthly Birchbox?
Do you subscribe to any monthly services?
Am I missing out on one that I really need to try?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts