Slider

Thirsty Thursday - Licor 43

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Did you buy your bottle of Licor 43 yet?
Seriously, you need to get it now!
Here are a couple more recipes that use it,
so get your butts out to the store and pick some up today!!!

source here

I am getting up there in years :( ,
but I still love a good shot at the bar, a party, or while tailgating.
Here is a shot my dad, YES I said my dad, turned me onto :)


Little Beers

source here

Here is what you need..

1 oz. Licor 43
Cream

Pour 43 in a shot glass.
Layer cream slowly on top so that it resembles the "head on a beer".
Now drink!

Oh my god it is super delish!!!
You won't be able to say no to a 2nd or maybe even 3rd! :)


Banana Cream Pie

source here

Here is what you need...

1 part Kahlua (this should be a staple in your home bar)
1 part Licor 43
1 part Banana liquor (99 Bananas)

Layer in a shot glass.
Down that yummy goodness!

I unfortunately haven't tried this one yet,
but I will be very, very soon! :)



Spanish Coffee

source here


You will need the following...

1 part Licor 43
2 parts hot coffee
whipped cream
ground cinnamon

Pour Licor 43 and coffee into an Irish coffee mug.
Float whipped cream on top.
Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.

I can't wait to try this on a cool Fall day :)
This will be perfect for my vacation in the Smoky Mountains!


Have you tried Licor 43 yet?
Are you shot person?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts