Slider

Anything Goes...Because I Said So

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I know today is supposed to be
Style Me Pretty Tuesday,
but I am just not feeling it today.

Instead...Anything Goes Wednesday has been moved up to today :)

I can't express to you all enough how much I am loving the barre class I have been going to!
I went again last night, and I literally was sweating my butt off!!!
It is such a great workout!
I know, I am using tons of exclamation points here but I just can't help it!
This class has made me feel better immediately :)
I am old folks, but I am already noticing results after just 2 classes!
That is right, I said 2 classes!!!
The Pilates class is great too, but the barre class is such an intense workout!
Work has been super stressful lately and this class has really helped me burn off some steam!
You must try a barre class soon, you won't regret it I promise!!!!
If you can't find a class near you, here are a few DVD options...

Pure Barre: Ballet, Dance And Pilates Fusion




We finally put together the Pirate water table we got X
and he seems to love it!
Now we just need to get it outside and fill it with water! lol!



Every summer I seem to have a song that just speaks to me
and makes me want to get up and dance :)

There have been some great ones in the past...






And now it is time to reveal my 2013 Summer Anthem!
Drum roll please XXXXXXXXXX


I MUST get up and dance when this song comes on! :)
I need a night out soon so I can request this bad boy!

Do you have a summer anthem?
What songs get you up and shakin' it?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts