Slider

Thirsty Thursday - Amaretto Sour

Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Amaretto Sour

This was one of the first drinks I ever ordered anywhere!

It is still my "go to" drink when I don't know what I want, or nothing else looks good.

It was THE drink I would order every Thursday night at The Basement in the Flats for ladies night :)
Free drinks from 9pm to midnight meant I drank my share!

It is a super easy drink to make!
Every now and then I am served one that is off,
but for the most part they are consistently good :)

This is pretty close to the way I make them at home, except I leave the ice in the glass.
All you need is a bottle of Amaretto (I prefer DISARONNO)
and a bottle of Sweet & Sour Mix.



I have been served this version of the drink as well, but they didn't warn me about the grenadine :(
It wasn't bad, but I prefer the original.

Do you enjoy drinking an Amaretto Sour?
What was the first drink you ordered?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. Man I haven't had one of these since college! I may have to give it another go.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts