Slider

Weekend Recap

Monday, April 29, 2013

Another weekend has come and gone :)

Here is our weekend in photos...

 Playing outside while daddy mows the yard

He loved sitting in the driver's seat of my car all by himself :)


An adult beverage to start off my weekend

Attack of the Cleveland Browns pillow pet!!

Fun with friends on Saturday evening

Grandpa stopped by on his motorcycle for a quick visit

Sunday morning was LEGO time!


Ended our weekend with some BBQ ribs, garlic red skin potatoes, and warm chocolate chip cookies :)


It was another great weekend had by all! If you can't tell by the last photo, I am SUCH a "Meat & Potatoes Girl" :) Good thing I like to workout! lol!


So what did you do this weekend?


Until next time...Have a Happy Monday!

XoXo ~ V

Link up Here!

2 comments:

  1. I love X's face in the photo of him in the car! so cute!
    I find myself reaching for adult beverages since becoming a mom, haha!
    mmm, warm chocolate chip cookies!
    floral&fudge

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts