Slider

Style Me Pretty Tuesday

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Swimsuit season is creeping up way too quickly (if not already here in some places) in my opinion :(  Either way I look at it I do not feel I am ready at all! X and I are signed up for Mommy & Me swim lessons starting next Saturday....meaning I have to get this out of shape body into a suit of some kind. Yuck! I REFUSE to wear a one piece and am slightly terrified of tankini's. So that leaves the bikini, which again my body is not ready for. This next week to two weeks is going to be intense! Not only do I need to get my workout on in a BIG way, but I need to find a new swimsuit that I at least feel comfortable in. The ones I currently have are so not meant for handling a toddler in a community pool. lol!

At this point I think it is too late to order something, so I am limited to what stores I have available to me locally. That means Target, JC Penney, Kohl's, T.J. Maxx, Old Navy, and Macy's. Wish me luck folks!

Here are the ones I am hoping to find or something like them....






Decisions, decisions!

Oh, can I have a body like either of those pics now please!! :)

Are you ready for swimsuit season?
What type of swimsuit do you prefer to wear?
Where do you shop for swimwear?

Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

2 comments:

  1. Ooo those are all cute! I am so not ready for swim suit season, but that hasn't stopped me from buying them. I get them at Maurices, Venus, Victorias Secret (only on sale!), and Target. I really need to stop shopping...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like VS too actually! When I was pregnant I bought my suit from there, and actually picked up a couple last year on sale as well! Unfortunately I need support and coverage for swim lessons with X :( lol!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts