Slider

Style Me Pretty Tuesday

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

If you read my post yesterday, then you saw the pics of me finally rockin' my new chambray shirt from JCrew Factory :) I absolutely LOVE it! It is super duper comfortable and fits perfectly! 

Recently I have received quite a few recs to check out the Loft as well. Since they were offering 50% off of everything online with free shipping on Monday, I figured what the heck! I ended up ordering the Pleated Bodice Shell in Dream Blue, Swingy Eyelet Shell in Moonlight Ivory, Structured Tee in Black, and the Skinny Stripe Sleeveless Dress in Black. Can't wait to see if they fit, if I like them in person, etc!

 Structured Tee
 Skinny Stripe Sleeveless Dress
 Pleated Bodice Shell
Swingy Eyelet Shell


Gap was also offering 40% off of everything yesterday....since I had a gift card to use I took advantage and ordered a couple pairs of Classic khaki pants in trench and celestial taupe.


 
Here are a few deals still going on right now:
JCrew Factory extra 30% off everything with code MOREPLEASE
Gap 25% off your purchase with code GAP25 (ends 4/3)
Loft 50% off select full price styles with code SPRING50

 
Any other great sales the readers should know about?
Have you purchased any new items for Spring?


Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts