Slider

Anything Goes Wednesday

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Since I have a few different topic ideas in my head today, I figured I would just make it "Anything Goes Wednesday" and briefly write about each.

First of all, today is a very special day in my world. It is my wonderful mom's birthday! She is amazing! I mean, not just because she has me for a daughter (Ha ha!), but because she is probably the nicest and sweetest person I have ever met! I swear you could practically kill her and she still will smile at you and offer you something to eat or drink. So secretly do I wish some days I could be just like her? Absolutely! Well the cat is out of the bag if you are reading this mom :) Anyways....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best mom in the world!
I love you "Mommy Dearest"! :)


So anyone who truly knows me knows that I LOVE watching TV! I have a huge soft spot for teen/younger adult dramas. It started many, many years ago with the great Beverly Hills 90210. I never missed an episode in all 10 years that the show was on the air! I still watch reruns when I see it is on. Since that gem of a show ended back in 2000, I filled/fill the void with LOTS of others. Here is a brief list (in my opinion) of them:

10 Things I Hate About You, (the new) 90210, Dawson's Creek,
Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, Greek, Jane by Design,
Laguna Beach, One Tree Hill, Popular, The O.C.,
The Secret Circle, The Secret Life of the American Teenager,
Life Unexpected, Hart of Dixie

My favorite right now is Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family :) OMG do I love this show! It is fun, fashion-forward, young, and suspenseful! Of course I watched the most current episode last night and it did not disappoint. Anyways, I realize some would think this obsession I have with TV is not right and the fact that I watch teen dramas must mean I am avoiding growing up. I look at it like this...I am a 34 year old adult who likes to escape into the story lines of these teen dramas to shake off the "adult" stress of the day. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion! It could be worse...I could be obsessed with reality TV!


Super excited to head up to the Cleveland Auto Show (http://www.clevelandautoshow.com/Default.aspx) tonight with my husband! I guess you could even call it a "Date Night". It has been quite a few years since we have visited an auto show (Detroit or Cleveland) and we are really looking forward to it! We are a bit obsessed with vehicles. I mean, we don't drive anything special, but we love watching shows on cars (Top Gear especially), driving or riding in different vehicles, etc. We actually met working at a couple of car dealerships in Cleveland :)

Spoiler alert...

My post tomorrow will be about....you guessed it! The Cleveland Auto Show!

Until then...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts